Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 6:15PM: Nice drop today in wholesale prices, so we should see some relief at the pumps through the weekend (unless wholesale prices jump back up on Thursday). I’ll predict lower prices at least until Monday. –Ed A.
- My prediction last week failed, but how can we avoid a hike on Monday? Read: http://t.co/eVkSokiahU -EA 07:11:49 PM April 12, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Indiana, Ohio saw price hikes today. Michigan next? http://t.co/MKkrXV8Rp4 08:58:03 PM April 07, 2015 from TweetDeck
- No April Fools -- price hike on Thursday expected. http://t.co/GukBnlyGxw 07:00:55 PM April 01, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tweets from GasBuddyGuy
- Just used Apple Pay to fill up @meijer! http://t.co/gA5tMSZvz9 06:34:10 PM April 17, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- National average rises 2.5c/gal versus yesterday, stands at $2.433/gal. 09:27:40 AM April 17, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CITGO Lemont flaring, minimal impact on spot gasoline prices so far. Check out this pic! https://t.co/8DGTaFzGAa 11:56:53 AM April 16, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Why We Are Here
E-mail the authors!
Ed A.: abou...@gvsu.edu
Bill E.: paxm...@gmail.com
TheGasGame.com, the website, was originally founded by Patrick DeHaan, based off Prof. Ed Aboufadel's early coining of the term, the two then jointly merged their efforts under TheGasGame.com in 2005.
Note: To be precise, add 9/10 of a cent to all prices described on this web page.
AXXIS capacity Chicago Premium competition contracts demand diesel DOE dollar expansion fire futures gasoline gas prices gouging Hurricane indiana inventories maintenance margin market no prediction NYMEX Ohio oil PADD prediction price hike prices fall production profit rack prices refineries refinery refinery utilization report retailer shutdown Speedway stockpiles storage tv utilization wholesale prices WOOD