After Thursday’s market spike in Chicago, Friday’s spike is courtesy of a national spike in the market. A spike at the pump to $3.99 has already happened in some areas. Expect that or more everywhere else tomorrow.
- Price-to-retailers is $2.63, according to my calc. Might as well fill up on Mon morn; can see a price hike is coming. $2.79 or higher? 07:53:44 PM May 17, 2015 from TweetDeck
- RT @GasBuddyGal: Last time the average price for gas in #losangeles was $4/gal was 7/22/2014. Could be happening again...real soon http://t… 03:07:14 PM May 13, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Are we slogging back to $3 a gallon? http://t.co/r8nriN2ksp 03:06:54 PM May 13, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tweets from GasBuddyGuy
- RT @MktwSaefong: OPEC meets in 2 weeks as Saudi #oil output tops 10 mln bbls/day. http://t.co/ku0a2dsCnK #OPEC http://t.co/uMVGbDR0ye about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gallon of gasoline now 72c higher than 1/26 when it was $2.026, relief coming for West Coast, prices rising elsewhere. Drive safely! about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Live map of prices being reported to @GasBuddy a few moments ago. #gasprices http://t.co/e3BE0BM3tD 02:27:58 PM May 21, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GasBuddyGal: 82% of travelers will be crossing state lines (http://t.co/uyPZJ7mHxA. What to watch out for if you like $$: https://t.co… 12:48:02 PM May 21, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #GasPrices appear to be rising to $2.69 in #Minneapolis #TwinCities 11:11:22 AM May 21, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Why We Are Here
E-mail the authors!
Ed A.: abou...@gvsu.edu
Bill E.: paxm...@gmail.com
TheGasGame.com, the website, was originally founded by Patrick DeHaan, based off Prof. Ed Aboufadel's early coining of the term, the two then jointly merged their efforts under TheGasGame.com in 2005.
Note: To be precise, add 9/10 of a cent to all prices described on this web page.
AXXIS capacity Chicago Premium competition contracts demand diesel DOE dollar expansion fire futures gasoline gas prices gouging Hurricane indiana inventories maintenance margin market no prediction NYMEX Ohio oil PADD prediction price hike prices fall production profit rack prices refineries refinery refinery utilization report retailer shutdown Speedway stockpiles storage tv utilization wholesale prices WOOD