After Thursday’s market spike in Chicago, Friday’s spike is courtesy of a national spike in the market. A spike at the pump to $3.99 has already happened in some areas. Expect that or more everywhere else tomorrow.
- $2.69 on Thursday? http://t.co/dcndULBRVj 06:26:09 PM March 18, 2015 from TweetDeck
- $2.69 on Thursday? 06:25:57 PM March 18, 2015 from TweetDeck
- CBOB was up another 15 cents today. Another hike on Wednesday (to $2.65)? My best guess is that they’ll wait until Thursday. -EA 07:20:49 PM March 17, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tweets from GasBuddyGuy
- Big drop in spot #gasprices, could help rejuvenate declining national average soon... if the market doesn't reverse first thing Monday... 05:40:01 PM March 27, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WTI weekly chart, big jumps, big dip. Opened Monday at $45.42, ended at $48.87, up 6.9% this week. http://t.co/WBwkmqXfBi 04:30:07 PM March 27, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Why We Are Here
E-mail the authors!
Ed A.: abou...@gvsu.edu
Bill E.: paxm...@gmail.com
TheGasGame.com, the website, was originally founded by Patrick DeHaan, based off Prof. Ed Aboufadel's early coining of the term, the two then jointly merged their efforts under TheGasGame.com in 2005.
Note: To be precise, add 9/10 of a cent to all prices described on this web page.
AXXIS capacity Chicago Premium competition contracts demand diesel DOE dollar expansion fire futures gasoline gas prices gouging Hurricane indiana inventories maintenance margin market no prediction NYMEX Ohio oil PADD prediction price hike prices fall production profit rack prices refineries refinery refinery utilization report retailer shutdown Speedway stockpiles storage tv utilization wholesale prices WOOD