We are firmly in spike territory, so firm we should see a spike even with the Gulf Coast discount. Expect a spike as early as Monday, although it may hold out ’til Tuesday.
- $2.69 on Thursday? http://t.co/dcndULBRVj 06:26:09 PM March 18, 2015 from TweetDeck
- $2.69 on Thursday? 06:25:57 PM March 18, 2015 from TweetDeck
- CBOB was up another 15 cents today. Another hike on Wednesday (to $2.65)? My best guess is that they’ll wait until Thursday. -EA 07:20:49 PM March 17, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tweets from GasBuddyGuy
- Surging gasoline imports to put additional downward pressure on West Coast gasoline prices in coming days. about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CSPmagazine: Check out our new and enhanced Gasoline-Price Page! #cspnet Powered by GasBuddy! http://t.co/BW2ZLIcu7Y about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Why We Are Here
E-mail the authors!
Ed A.: abou...@gvsu.edu
Bill E.: paxm...@gmail.com
TheGasGame.com, the website, was originally founded by Patrick DeHaan, based off Prof. Ed Aboufadel's early coining of the term, the two then jointly merged their efforts under TheGasGame.com in 2005.
Note: To be precise, add 9/10 of a cent to all prices described on this web page.
AXXIS capacity Chicago Premium competition contracts demand diesel DOE dollar expansion fire futures gasoline gas prices gouging Hurricane indiana inventories maintenance margin market no prediction NYMEX Ohio oil PADD prediction price hike prices fall production profit rack prices refineries refinery refinery utilization report retailer shutdown Speedway stockpiles storage tv utilization wholesale prices WOOD