We had a good run, but it’s looking like it’s time for another spike. Indiana and Michigan are in Spike territory, while Ohio is close, and will be there after a weekend of falling prices. I expect the price to be around $3.85, and don’t rule out a possibility of a spike today.
- $2.69 on Thursday? http://t.co/dcndULBRVj 06:26:09 PM March 18, 2015 from TweetDeck
- $2.69 on Thursday? 06:25:57 PM March 18, 2015 from TweetDeck
- CBOB was up another 15 cents today. Another hike on Wednesday (to $2.65)? My best guess is that they’ll wait until Thursday. -EA 07:20:49 PM March 17, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tweets from GasBuddyGuy
- #GasPrices seen rising in #DFW today to $2.29/gal about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #GreatLakes prices poised to drop as prices on market plunge today from among highest to cheapest. Lower prices coming: IL, MI, IN, OH, WI! about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- National average sheds almost a penny overnight, falls to $2.416/gal. Seeing declines: IN down 3c, KY 2c, IL 2c, OH 2c, AK 2c, NE, 2c, WY 2c about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Why We Are Here
E-mail the authors!
Ed A.: abou...@gvsu.edu
Bill E.: paxm...@gmail.com
TheGasGame.com, the website, was originally founded by Patrick DeHaan, based off Prof. Ed Aboufadel's early coining of the term, the two then jointly merged their efforts under TheGasGame.com in 2005.
Note: To be precise, add 9/10 of a cent to all prices described on this web page.
AXXIS capacity Chicago Premium competition contracts demand diesel DOE dollar expansion fire futures gasoline gas prices gouging Hurricane indiana inventories maintenance margin market no prediction NYMEX Ohio oil PADD prediction price hike prices fall production profit rack prices refineries refinery refinery utilization report retailer shutdown Speedway stockpiles storage tv utilization wholesale prices WOOD