With a spike up in the wholesale price today of almost 15¢, and since they didn’t spike earlier this week, Indiana should spike tomorrow. I give it a 95% chance for them. The 5% is only there because historically Friday is not a spike day.
Michigan is also over the spike line, although they spiked on Monday, so I have them pegged for a 65% chance of a spike tomorrow, as two spikes in a week usually doesn’t happen.
Ohio is not over the spike line, and this have only a 40% chance of a spike, mostly due to other areas having a chance to spike.