Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 9:30PM: Wholesale prices jumped up 7 cents today, while retail prices have been sliding a bit. Combine that with tomorrow being Thursday, and I predict a hike to $3.79 is coming. — Ed Aboufadel
- Price-to-retailers is $2.63, according to my calc. Might as well fill up on Mon morn; can see a price hike is coming. $2.79 or higher? 07:53:44 PM May 17, 2015 from TweetDeck
- RT @GasBuddyGal: Last time the average price for gas in #losangeles was $4/gal was 7/22/2014. Could be happening again...real soon http://t… 03:07:14 PM May 13, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Are we slogging back to $3 a gallon? http://t.co/r8nriN2ksp 03:06:54 PM May 13, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tweets from GasBuddyGuy
- RT @rjwile: California's cap-and-trade program has generated so much money that the state doesn't know what to do with it http://t.co/ZRnrv… about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oil pipelines at the bottom of Lake Michigan drawing concern after pipeline rupture in CA spills into ocean https://t.co/FLuVK9uAw7 about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Visual: Speedway/Hess station count as conversion of Hess stations to Speedway continues. http://t.co/MQeZnyjbIs about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Speedway/Hess update: Speedway up to 1,958 stores, Hess down to 848. Speedway will break 2,000 in next 10 days based on trends! about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Why We Are Here
E-mail the authors!
Ed A.: abou...@gvsu.edu
Bill E.: paxm...@gmail.com
TheGasGame.com, the website, was originally founded by Patrick DeHaan, based off Prof. Ed Aboufadel's early coining of the term, the two then jointly merged their efforts under TheGasGame.com in 2005.
Note: To be precise, add 9/10 of a cent to all prices described on this web page.
AXXIS capacity Chicago Premium competition contracts demand diesel DOE dollar expansion fire futures gasoline gas prices gouging Hurricane indiana inventories maintenance margin market no prediction NYMEX Ohio oil PADD prediction price hike prices fall production profit rack prices refineries refinery refinery utilization report retailer shutdown Speedway stockpiles storage tv utilization wholesale prices WOOD